10 must read personal growth books
My new year’s resolution was to read at least one book per month that will contribute to my personal growth and career. I had so many questions and hesitations about whether I was on the right track or not. I’m probably not the only one wondering:
- Am I saving enough money?
- Am I acquiring new skills?
- Am I emotionally intelligent?
- Am I growing in my personal life?
- Am I growing in my career?
- Am I even doing the right thing?
- How can I become better at what I do?
- How do I win negotiations?
- How to sell?
- How to control my thoughts?
- How to work under stress?
- Is a mentor enough?
I found myself a mentor who was able to provide some tips on obstacles she overcame and to help me with the direction I wanted to pursue. But that’s never enough, what worked for her might not work for me. I figured by reading as many books as I can, will provide me the knowledge I’m seeking and wisdom to keep excelling and become a better version of myself. The thing is the sooner you start figuring these things out, the faster you can grow in your life! I highly recommend you read these books, for they will improve every aspect of your life.
Here are my recommendations 10 must read personal growth books during your 20’s!
Finally, these are some top books I read this year! If you’re interested in more recommendations I will be more than happy to share more!
PS: Feel free to leave your book recommendations in the comment section!