Hiring Now Agricultural Engineer in Lebanon
Agricultural Materials Company (MIQDADI), a leading multinational company, is seeking an Agricultural Engineer for the position of Seeds Development Agronomist in Lebanon.
Agricultural Materials Company (MIQDADI) has a group of dedicated people who search the globe for the best products in the fields of Crop Protection, Seeds, Fertilizers, Irrigation equipment, small tools and Public Health chemicals making their product portfolio one of the broadest in the country.
Brief Job Description:
- Set up and evaluate seed trials at the company trial stations and growers’ fields
- Select seed varieties suitable for the Lebanese market
- Report to the company management and suppliers on time
- Support the sales team in promoting and developing new seed varieties (field-days, seminars, field visits, etc…)
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, and future business prospects in the seed business
- Identify the gaps and try to locate new perspective suppliers
City: Beirut Country: Lebanon
Degree: Bachelor (Masters is a plus)
Major/ Emphasis: Agriculture / Agribusiness
Languages: Arabic and English
Computer Skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Interested candidates can send their CVs to: AMC.Lebanon@Agrimatco-ME.com